Minggu, 08 Februari 2015

My Opinion About Justin's Apology Video

I'm not sure what's going on in here, in there.. I've been busy these days.
OK I think it's a bad introduction but I'm... yes, I'm not sure yet. But I heard Justin Bieber have posted a apology video for his arrogant behavior. Well, I think we all know he's feeling guilty but many medias say he's just trying to get his innocent image back! I was a lil bit mad when I found this. But yeah, many authors also say the video felt flat.
Even in Ellen Show, he explained public apology. Hey, isn't too much publicity showing recklessness?


If only I could meet him, I really wanna tell "Hey honey, be real! Don't forget this.. When you say it, you mean it" but as I imagined all this thing, I realize that he must already know this. I should have said "I love him" instead.
Well, to be honest... I feel disappointed. You know, what he was, what he is now. Totally different!!! I'm not saying changing is always something bad, but I'm afraid of the people surround him. I've always think they give him bad influence.
..Or maybe he's just too innocent? Once again, I'm not sure..





Hope you're fine. Much love!

1 komentar: